183 South Street,
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
Phone: (516) 922-8300
Policies of Not Just Art
In the event that you need to cancel your registration, refunds will be granted as follows:
- Prior to the first day of class: Tuition less $25 cancellation fee.
- After the 1st day of class held and prior to the second class held: Tuition less $50 cancellation fee.
- After the 2nd class: Tuition less $75 cancellation fee.
- After the 3rd class: There are no refunds.
In case of cancellation, please note that all Music Together materials must be returned in
condition (CDs in original shrink-wrap) or you will be charged and additional $40.
- Any make-ups must be scheduled in advance. To schedule a make-up, contact us at
the Oyster Bay office
- For your convenience, at least one scheduled make-up class per family is guaranteed each session. They are
booked in advance on a first come, first served basis and are to be used within the current session. More
may be available, space permitting. Please let the Oyster Bay office know as soon as possible when you will
be absent from class so that your spot can be made available for a make-up.
- Please be considerate of your classmates: If you cannot attend a scheduled make-up, please call to cancel
so that another student can fill that space.
- Please stay home from class if you and/or your child(ren) experience any of the following: fever, vomiting,
an unexplained rash, diarrhea, conjunctivitis (pink eye), persistent and frequent cough that interferes with
your child’s class involvement, mouth sores (especially in the case of oral-staged children), or any other
- We understand that sometimes someone is in the early stages of a contagious illness and shows symptoms
after having attended class. Should this happen, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may take
appropriate action and inform other classmates. This is especially important in the cases of chicken pox,
measles, Fifth’s disease, H1N1 flu virus (see additional flyer), and any other contagious illness that can be
particularly difficult for young children and pregnant mothers.
Emergency Closing Policy
- We generally will not hold class if the local school districts are closed due to severe inclement weather or
other emergency school closings (school closings can be found on www.news12.com). However, this is not
always the case so please check with us directly. Class cancellations and/or delays will be announced on our website homepage,
website calendar and on our outgoing office phone message. In some instances, you may also recieve an email
from Not Just Art or phone call from one of our staff members.
- If Not Just Art is open, and you do not attend class, you may schedule another make-up.
- If classes are cancelled, they will be rescheduled at the end of the session.
- Due to some class sizes, make-ups and space considerations, we cannot permit any unscheduled child or
siblings guests. Please call Not Just Artís registration office (516-922-8300) to make sure there is room in
the class before bringing a guest or sibling.
- If you bring a guest without first clearing it through Not Just Art, you may be turned away if the class will
be overcrowded as a result. Overcrowding is unpleasant and unsafe for the children.